Cancer patients may live longer
The cases of cancer have been increasing at an alarming rate worldwide. In 2016, over 15.5 million living Americans had a history of cancer. Cancer kills more than 9 million people each year, hence it has become very important to help prolong the life of cancer patients. Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) has shown promising results in several studies where they have been observed to kill cancer cells and prevent them from multiplying. In these studies, Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been observed to:
- Have anti-tumour benefits and suppress tumor growth
- Prevent the rapid multiplication of cancer cells.
- Empower the action of chemo drugs, which help in killing cancer cells, especially those of recurring cancer.
- Recurring ovarian cancer is a problem, and Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) benefits recurrent ovarian cancer patients.
Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) can target cancer cells and kill them by inhibiting key cancer-promoting protein, NF-KAPPA B. Inhibiting the processes of this protein, empowers the process of apoptosis under which cancer cells commit mass suicide and kill themselves. Tocotrienols have also been observed to hinder the process of angiogenesis. Angiogenesis is the process under which new blood vessels are made in the tumors which favor tumor growth. Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold), cuts the blood supply to cancer cells and tumors, thus killing them. Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have shown amazing benefits to people suffering from ovarian, pancreatic, breast, prostate, colon, liver, skin, and lung cancer.
Enhance Cardiovascular Health
Cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death all around the globe. Around 17.9 million people succumb to cardiovascular diseases each year. Cardiovascular diseases are several disorders of the heart and blood vessels like a heart attack, stroke, etc. Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) has amazing properties like:
- Lowering total cholesterol, LDL, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Lowering inflammation
- Reducing C-reactive protein (CRP)
- Most potent antioxidant
- Improves blood flow and clears plaque from arteries, hence preventing serious conditions like atherosclerosis
But how do people get affected by cardiovascular diseases in the first place? The two main contributors include oxidized cholesterol and inflammation. Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) can deal with both of these contributors. In several studies, it has been observed that Tocotrienols prevent the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL) and can reduce their levels by up to 20%! And as discussed earlier, Tocotrienols are maestros when it comes to reducing inflammation. In some clinical trials, Tocotrienols have also been shown to reduce high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) by 40%! Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) Has been observed to prevent and reduce atherosclerosis by preventing plaque formation and several diseases like stroke.
Boosts Bone Health
It is a well-known fact that with aging, our bones lose their original composition and their strength. This process is known as osteoporosis, and it affects many people, especially women. Tocotrienols (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been reported to slow down bone loss, naturally associated with aging.
Tocotrienols (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have shown the following properties against bone loss:
- They have been observed to decrease bone resorption in clinical trials
- They help increase the calcium in the bones, and calcium is associated with stronger bones.
- They resist bone loss in women suffering from post-menopausal osteopenia
- They reduce oxidative stress as a lot of oxidative stress can encourage osteoporosis progression.
Osteoporosis affects women with a greater magnitude as compared to men. The underlying reason is that the oxidative stress women experience is much more compared to men. And that is because of the estrogen drop after menopause. In a clinical study, where Tocotrienols were given to such women, it was observed that their bone turnover was improved, and the bone loss was decreased. Even in men, Tocotrienols were observed to prevent bone loss significantly, increase bone formation, and maintain the strength.
Reduce Fat in the Liver
It has been estimated that there are probably 1 billion cases of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) in the world currently. Even in the USA, it is estimated that this disease affects around 80-100 million individuals. This disease is caused due to excessive fat deposits in the liver. And this disease can be fatal as the added inflammation can make it progress to cirrhosis. So how does Eannatto-DeltaGold protect your liver from such a dangerous disease?
Tocotrienols help you in the following ways:
- Reduce both fats and enzymes in the Liver
- Tocotrienols are the best supplements to reduce inflammation
- They reduce weight and BMI in overweight patients suffering from NAFLD.
Curing NAFLD isn’t easy. Except for proper diet and exercise, there is no promising treatment of NAFLD. Doctors usually recommend Vitamin E to patients suffering from NAFLD. But recent studies have revealed that Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) is most effective in fighting factors that encourage fatty liver.
Help Increase Cell Health
The cells are the basic structure of every living organism. A human body consists of over 37 trillion cells, which make up the complex human body. Hence it is necessary to keep your cells healthy as poor cell health results in several chronic health conditions like cancers. To protect these 37 trillion cells, we need antioxidants in the form of Tocotrienols.
- Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been observed to promote cell health in the following ways:
- Protect the cell membrane from certain radicals which tend to oxidize and thus disintegrate the membrane
- Protect the lipids in the membrane from oxidation
- Tocotrienols are 50% stronger antioxidants then Alpha-Tocopherols and hence are even able to protect the membrane integrity and the cell organelles.
Recent research, clinical trials, and studies have shown that Alpha-Tocopherol isn’t as effective as Tocotrienols and can even cause harm to the body. The majorly differ in their structures. Tocopherols have a structure larger than Tocotrienols due to their long tails. Their longer tails anchor deeply into the membrane, spins on the bean-shaped cell at 1x speed to capture runaway oxygen radicals that attach to the phospholipids of the cell membrane. One the other hand, Tocotrienols have a shorter tail that anchors shallowly into the membrane and spins the bean-shaped cell at 50 times faster speed to capture runaway oxygen radicals. Hence Tocotrienols are more efficient when it comes to protecting the cells against radicals and oxidants.
Help Reduce and Prevent Inflammation
Many fatal and life-threatening diseases are caused by chronic inflammation, which includes cancers, several cardiovascular diseases, and so on.
Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) keep inflammation at bay due to their following properties:
- Tocotrienols can reduce the prominent markers of inflammation like C-reactive protein (CRP).
- They inhibit inflammatory responses
Empower the immune system to fight inflammation.
- They destroy damaged tissues which can harm the body and promote the functioning of certain cells.
- Tocotrienols have also been observed to directly block inflammatory pathways via a steroid-like anti-inflammatory mechanism.
- Tocotrienols can also be combined with several polyphenols and B vitamins to further empower anti-inflammation impact.
Tocotrienols have shown to reduce the C-reactive protein (CRP) by up to 40% and thus justifying their potent anti-inflammatory properties. Pre-clinical studies have further proved the fact that Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) is the most effective against inflammation.
Helps Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
Both high levels and low levels of blood sugar can result in serious life-threatening conditions. Hence, it is very necessary to sustain normal blood sugar levels for optimum health. Unfortunately, due to abnormal blood sugar levels, around 1.6 million people in the world die due to diabetes in 2016 alone. And it has been estimated that around 425 million people in the world currently have diabetes. Even in America, 10% of the population has already been diagnosed with diabetes. And around 35% of U.S. adults have been estimated to have prediabetic metabolic syndrome.
- Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been observed to help maintain optimum blood sugar levels through:
- Lowering triglycerides
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Increasing the efficiency of the processes of processing glucose in the body.
Obesity, diabetes, and diseases like such are characterized by 5 markers which include blood pressure, elevated triglycerides, and serum glucose, decreased HDL and increased waist circumference. Clinical trials have shown how effective Tocotrienols are in improving these markers and helping at least 1 in 3 Americans recover who had metabolic syndrome.
Boost Brain Health
With aging, your cognitive abilities tend to decline when you move towards old age. To combat such conditions, Sweden’s renowned Karolinska Institute, carried out some research regarding the prevention of the decline of cognition where they incorporated Tocotrienols. The results which were produced were astonishing. Tocotrienols played a critical role in cognition!
- They arrived at the following conclusion after the research:
The anti-inflammation properties of Tocotrienols protect brain cells
- Tocotrienol blocks a particular protein which is known to accelerate Alzheimer’s in old people
- Keeps the nerve cells intact thus preventing age-related cognitive decline
Tocotrienols help clear plaque from the carotid artery, thus reducing the risk of stroke, which is caused due to plaque present in your arteries, which cut-off the blood supply to the brain.
- Tocotrienols also protect the brain cells against the aftereffects of the stroke, as they help clear toxins and other harmful materials from the nerve cells.
Several studies have revealed that elderly people who took high levels of Tocotrienols had a lower risk of developing cognitive impairment, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Repairs the Skin
It’s a well-known fact that the skin is the largest organ in the body and is the first line of defense against germs and other foreign bodies. Hence, it is always very necessary to keep your skin healthy and protected.
- In certain research, Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been observed to enhance skin health in the following ways:
- Prevents and suppresses skin cancer
- Counters oxidative stress amazingly which is usually caused by sun damage hence reduces the signs of aging
- As we already know that Tocotrienols protect cell membranes, hence they reduce skin cell damage and protect them
- They reduce inflammation and boost the immune system, thus helping in healing wounds.
- Decrease hyperpigmentation
- Also, protect the skin for radiation and UV exposure
Protection from Radiation
In several studies and research, Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) have been observed to protect your cells from radiation. People who are exposed to radiation, for example, patients undergoing oncological radiotherapy, are often subjected to destructive ionizing radiation, which can harm their sensitive and healthy cells. But what is ionizing radiation? Ionizing radiation is destructive radiation that induces massive reactive oxygen species, very severe inflammation, and in most cases, death! It is often so destructive that it is usually irreversible. But it has been observed that Delta-Tocotrienol (Eannatto-DeltaGold) can protect those cells from such harmful radiations. A research was conducted at the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute (AFRRI) over a few substances that could help heal and protect from potentially lethal injuries caused by accidental radiation exposure. One of those substances were Delta-Tocotrienols. It was observed that Delta-Tocotrienol was among the most effective radiation countermeasures tested, and it was majorly due to their potent antioxidant properties. Since then, the AFRRI has published roughly 20 studies on how Tocotrienols protect from radiation, including GI tract protection, and remobilization of blood cells. They have concluded that Delta-Tocotrienols and Gamma-Tocotrienols can protect healthy cells and from severe ionizing radiation and heal them.